I'm Rose! Nicole added me a few days ago. I haven't had time to look around yet, but I'm sure that I will have a great time here. My son has a tomato and strawberry allergy so nearly all my recipes are tomato/strawberry free. I love to cook, but with the time crunch of motherhood, it's sometimes hard for me to come up with quick, easy, and yummy recipes. Here is a favorite in our family!
Quick Chicken Pie (We call it Pot Pie around here)
Ingredients:
1 2/3 cups frozen mixed veggies, thawed (I usually put a whole 10 oz bag)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 cup cubed cooked chicken (I usually just boil 2 chicken breasts and chop them up)
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 cup Bisquik (old fashioned kind, not quick)
Directions:
In a bowl, combine veggies, soup, and chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 9 in. pie plate. In another bowl, combine egg, milk, and bisquik just until moistened. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yields 6 servings
No comments:
Post a Comment