Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Easy Beef Enchiladas

Ok, this is my first time doing this so if I do it wrong I apologize. This is a really easy recipe although I must say it's most likely not very diet friendly :P


1 lb ground beef
2 C mozz. cheese (shredded)
2 C cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 Can Refried Beans
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can Enchilada sauce
1 pkg burrito size tortillas

Brown ground beef and drain fat. Mix in 1 cup of cheddar cheese and 1 cup of mozz. cheese and the can of refried beans. Mix together over low heat until melted together. Place by large spoonfuls into tortillas and roll up. Place in a 9X13 greased pan. Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and enchilada sauce, pour over top of rolled up tortilla / meat mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 - 30 min. in 350 degree oven.

( I usually use the lowfat cream of mushroom, and the fat free refried beans. The 2% cheese is great with it but the fat free doesn't melt well.) I try to make it a little more good for you :P)

1 comment:

ToshaluvsChandler said...

these where very yummy and so easy. I thought i had refried beans but didnt so i subsituted black beans...still good!