Serves: 4
- 1 C orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops trimmed of fat ( I used 6 chops with same measurements)
- 1 C plain bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lrg. sweet potatoes
- In a shallow, nonmetal dish, mix orange juice, garlic, soy sauce and oil. Add chops and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hr.
- Preheat oven to 450, coat a large baking sheet with Pam spray. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, basil, paprika, and red/black peppers.
- Drain marinade from chops and discard. Coat chops well on both sides with bread crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2" wedges. Place on same baking sheet and coat with Pam spray. Bake for 15-20 min. or until potatoes are crsip and chops are no longer pink in the center.
2 comments:
I tried this and they turned out great. I did have to make a few adjustments because I didn't have sweet potatoes. I just used regular potatoes and with some of them I diped them in the left over marinade and bread crumbs and baked those too. They actually turned out better than the regular ones. Now my kids want me to make home made fries all the time.
I made the pork chops and didnt make the fries....had all the ingredients at home but the sweet potatoes. The pork chops where so yummy and very easy.
Post a Comment