I found this recipe on a blog when I was trying to look up paradise bakery cookie recipes (which don't exist really)...and this one said it was a close second. I was doubtful, but I made them last night for our Bible Study, and everyone was raving about them.
1 3/4 cups flour (I used 2 cups)
1 3/4 cups cocoa powder
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup butter
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt (I left the salt out)
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
2. In large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Add the salt and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until fluggy but still soft. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing.
3 comments:
Um YUMMY! Did you make those today? Are you bringing me some ;)
Ok I have to say these are pretty darn good. Jessica took me serious and brought some by. You are the best girl. It so fixed the craving I was having.
I made these this weekend and they were very good! The kids are devouring them!!!! I switched out the white chocolate chips for peanut butter chips thanks to an idea Jenna had.
Post a Comment