Hello everyone!
I'm Diane, aka Boss Lady.....don't ask :) I'd add a photo, but I am always the one taking the pictures! I just don't have one to share. I am thrilled to join all of you here, I am sure we all share some of the same challenges with meal planning.
Every morning I get my coffee and check ths blog to try to figure out what's for dinner. It really does inspire me. I have a few tried and true favorites in my house, I have two boys at home who will eat just about anything, then there is my daughter who is my picky eater- needless to say, mealtime is not always easy.
I am not a great cook, but I do love to bake. I am looking forward to sharing and trying recipes with everyone.
2 comments:
So happy you are here. I know you have some great things to share. I LOVE your cooking. And I will take a picture of you if you'd like! ;)
I'll let you take pic's when my hair grows back!!!! :)
Sharing is easy when you are right next door! BTW, whats for dinner tonight?...kidding
Post a Comment