Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hi, I'm Meghan




I was invited to the blog by my sister in-law Becca and her sister Pam. I'm Conal's sister and one of two remaining siblings still living in NY. I've been married to Greg for almost 17 years and our kids are the furry kind - that don't talk back :) I work in real estate and enjoy cooking as long as I have the time to go food shopping, which is my least favorite chore. This is a great site because although I try a lot of recipes, I rarely remember what I've made in the past, and often find myself in a rut. I enjoy trying new recipes and if they are a keeper I can post them onto the site. I'm interested in trying some of the crockpot recipes on the site, that's nice to have on a cold wintery day. I enjoy baking too, I find it very relaxing since it doesn't have to be done within a particular time frame. I also have a sweet tooth which may have something to do with it. I hope you enjoy the recipes I posted, I will look for some healthy recipes to post as well.

No comments: