Saturday, March 15, 2008

Introduce Myself...right on!


Ok, so I just finally posted something here...Yay for me! Then I read that I was supposed to introduce myself, so here ya go:

My name is Amber Marinez, and I am Bec and Pam's cousin on their Dad's side. I'm still stuck in Fresno, California! I have been married to my husband, Jason for almost 3 years and we have an adorable son, Jackson, who is almost 18 months old. I am a full time student at Fresno State working on a Master's Degree in Social Work. The program is only 2 years (I have almost completed 1), but during the course of it I am also required to work an internship (which means no money, honey!). We are a super busy family always running from one end of town to another, and planning dinners is sometimes difficult. We often eat the same things...so, in an effort to broaden our variety I have been trying some recipes from these cookbook things I just discovered in my kitchen (lol), from the internet, and from this blog. Some of my old tried and true recipes I will share, but totally welcome NEW stuff! Thanks for inviting me to this blog...we need it!!

No comments: