Hello all! I am Bec and Pam's cousin, Amber. I wanted to add a REALLY easy crockpot chicken recipe that I just learned.
2-4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 packet italian salad dressing mix
1 can chicken broth
Put it all in the crockpot in the morning, and cook on low all day.
THAT'S IT! No pre cooking the chicken or anything. Just throw it in and let it cook.
It is really good over pasta or rice. You don't need to salt or pepper anything, it comes out VERY flavorful...Enjoy!
2 comments:
This definatley was very easy. Put it in the crockpot before work and it was reay when i got home. Served it w/ a rice pilaf and peas. Very easy and good for a midweek meal. My son ate it all which is a break through.
Enjoyed this easy, flavorful chicken. Served w/ a WW version of rice pilaf and grilled veggies.
Post a Comment