Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coupon Day

This is in response to the post regarding coupons and store sale ads. I really thinkif we all worked together we could really make the most out of our time, and efforts....
What does everyone think about having a Coupon Tuesday, or a different day if it works better. The idea would be that we could each post the must have's at each store. This obviously would work for those of us living in AZ, which the majority of us are I think.....
Starting tomorrow Safeway has red grapes for .75/lb

5 comments:

Nicole H. said...

Safeway will also have milk two gallons for $4 dollars. Which these days is a steal sadly.

Great Idea. I'm in!

Nicole H. said...

We could also maybe say what coupons we find that match a sale? I know there is a company right now that you pay to be a part of and they email you that info. Maybe we could all just keep an eye out for those kinds of deals.

ToshaluvsChandler said...

so where do you guys see these deals? Do you look online?

ToshaluvsChandler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane Galarza said...

I posted under you original coupon post....