1-1/2 to 2 cups all-purpose flour
2teaspoons dried thyme
2teaspoons paprika
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
1 egg lightly beaten
1/3 cup milk
2tablespoons lemon juice
1 broiler/fryer chicken( 3 to 4 pounds), cut up (I use boneless /skinless chicken breasts)
oil for deep fat frying (I use pure vegetable oil)
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients.
In a shallow bowl, combine the egg, milk and lemon juice. Place chicken pieces, one at a time, in the flour mixture; seal and shake to coat. Dip in the egg mixture and coat again with flour mixture.
In an electric skillet or deep fat fryer, (I use a regular frying pan) heat oil to 375 (or medium high if using a frying pan) Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, for 6-10 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
No comments:
Post a Comment