1/2 envelope (1/4 c) dry onion soup mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 C ketchup
1/4 C Vinegar
1/4 C Salad Oil
1 tablespoon mustard
1/4 teaspoon salt
Dash bottled hot pepper sauce
1 1/2 lbs beef chuck, cut in 1 inch cubes (I like top sirloin)
1 green pepper cut into pieces
1 sweet red pepper cut into pieces
Can of whole potatoes
In saucepan, combine 1st 8 ingredients and 1/2 C water; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Cool. Add to your cut up meat. Refrigerate overnight (very important... the longer you marinate the better it will be). The next day just skewer with your veggies and cook on the BBQ. Serves 4.
2 comments:
Jenna, we had this for dinner tonight. I think it's my favorite dinner! It was sooo good. Took us back to Flagstaff, we were talking about what a muddy good time that was :)
Made these again this weekend. You know how I never marinade them as long as you and your's are always sooooo much better? Well I finally marinated them for 24 hours and they were soooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!! I was patient and I am so proud of myself. I LOVE THIS RECIPE! Thanks initially making it for me when I had Cash! You have us hooked.
Post a Comment