
Well I suppose since it was my request to have everyone introduce themselves, it's only fair I participate as well. It was REALLY hard for me to find a picture that I would share with everyone. Hope this one is OK. I have to admit I'm a bit chunkier now. But hope now that I am done having kiddos that I'll be able to get back down.
I've had four kids in five years, so lets just say cooking hasn't been the first priority in my life. I have a 10 month old, a three year old, and a four year old (and an angel that would have been five). They keep me really busy. Some days I wonder what my name is ;) They'll tell you I am known as MOM and mom only. If you'd like to see more of my family you can check us out at www.hammontreehouse.blogspot.com/
I have always been an OK cook. I like to follow a recipe as closely as possible the first time I make it. Then I'll put my own spin on it. I really love to bake but have no business doing it. I am so excited about this blog. I've been stuck in such a rut when it comes to meals. We've gotten really bad in our eating. I am hoping that this will inspire me to do better. Which it already has. I, like most, have those staple meals that we live by. All of which my family loves. But I need to branch out. Thanks to all that have a love of cooking. The things we've tried we love. Can't wait to try them all.
4 comments:
I totally love this photo of you and Michael! Thanks for creating this blog, I check it everyday to see what everyone is cooking even though I am not- as soon as the move is done I'll get back in the kitchen- Hugs Di
I agree, I think this is a really nice photo of you two! I did put one of my recipes on here yesterday. It is the Best- Ever Fried Chicken, and trust me I am not done adding them. I have a lot of recipes to share.LOL
Hi Nicole, I just got on the whatcha got cookn site here to look up a recipe for dinner tomorrow. I accidently clicked your ham and beans blog instead "first" and it is saying I am not an invited reader? I know this has happened before. I don't know what causes this to happen? I just wanted to let you know.LOL
Hi Nicole,
I'm sorry! I thought it was your idea to start the recipe blog. I guess it really don't matter who's idea it was. It's just nice sharing the recipes. In reference to your comment, I forgot and left out the part of me living way out in Surprise and you living in Gilbert. That is the biggest reason we have not met yet! Dr Francois is going to be opening her new practice on the east side soon. She said she would let me know when. She is going to have a big grand opening, I am sure Dr Foley will be there too. Maybe we could meet then.
Post a Comment