Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crock Pot - 3 Cheese Lasagna

** For a meatier meal, add 1/4 pound of lean ground beef. **

1 Jar (28 oz) Spaghetti Sauce
6-7 Uncooked Lasagna Noodles
2 Cups shredded mozarella cheese
15 oz ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

1. Spread 1/4 of sauce in bottom of slow cooker. Break 2 noodles into 1" pieces and place over sauce.

2. In medium bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups mozarella with ricotta & parmesan cheeses. Spoon half of cheese mixture onto noodles and spread to edge of cooker.

3. Spoon in 1/3 of the remaining sauce, then cover with 2 more broken noodles. Spread remaining cheese mixture on top of that, then 1/2 of the remaining sauce.

4. Break all of the remaining noodles on top and cover with remaining sauce.

5. Cover. Cook on low 3-4 hours or until noodles are tender and cheeses are melted. Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and cook a few more minutes until melted.

MAKES 6 SERVINGS

PER SERVING: 386 Calories, 24 g Protein, 39 g Carb, 16 g Fat, 8 g Sat. Fat, 49 mg Chol, 3 g Fiber, 919 mg Sodium

3 comments:

Nicole H. said...

If I could use my little dancing guy, T you know what I mean, I would. So happy to see you here. I'm thinking this counteracts your workouts!!! ;)

Traci said...

Hey now -- it's all about moderation and this was SO good. Natalie **loved** it too!! Even better as leftovers!!! [heart]

Nicole H. said...

I am going to try this too! I really am. Maybe this week.