Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stephanie


Thanks Nicole, for inviting me to be a part of this blog!  You are all amazing cooks... I can already tell;  it's intimidating for me, as I stick with the basics.  But, I have enjoyed many recipes thus far and am thrilled by all of the new ideas.  So- thank you to everyone!
My name is Stephanie.  I live in New York City- Brooklyn to be exact.   Seattle, WA is my home town,  although I lived in Arizona for 2 years (that's how I know Nicole and Jessica!)  We will live out here for 2 1/2 more years while my husband finishes school.  It's a great place- although I was a bigger fan in the spring, summer and fall.  Winter has lingered much too long and I have a serious case of cabin fever right about now.  

I have a husband (Blake) and two great kids- Evelyn is 3 and Dane just turned 1.  My hobbies include photography, music, crafts, and most outdoor activities.  Oh- and reading.  Although I never get a chance to do that!

Thanks again for all the fun recipes.  Keep them coming!  I'll try to do better on my end.

3 comments:

Nicole H. said...

Stephanie so happy to see you here. I miss you tons. I love that your first post was something YUMMY. We know I love sugar ;) I'm sure the kids will love them. Keep 'em coming.

Nicole H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Hey! Glad to see you here! :) I love your recipes...you are the best baker I know!!! :)