Okay, this one was my grandmas favorite and my husband and his family grew up on it. I am not a huge casserole fan but my kids and husband LOVE it! I usually have it with french bread and I like it because you can put it all together at naptime, or in the morning while the kids are at school, and throw it in when you are ready.
1 lb ground beef
1 small chopped onion
1 small chopped green bell pepper (optional)
1 can cream of celery
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can tomatoe sauce
1 can corn
1 package egg noodles (12 oz)
Cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles as directed on package. Brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper. Drain corn, and add all ingredients together. Mix well. Sprinkle cheese on top and cook for 30 min.
1 comment:
How slow am I? I just figured out who this is ;)
Post a Comment