Hey all! Nicole invited me to be a part of this blog and I have been lurking here and looking at recipes for awhile...just haven't posted anything. My name is Jessica and I have been married for 5 years and we have two kids, Caleb (4) and Abigail (19 months). I use to hate to cook, but I have learned to "like" it...not "love" it. I do it because it is necessary. I always have such a great "plan" to cook the most awesome recipe I found, and it all goes haywire at 5pm when the four year old starts throwing a temper tantrum and the one year old is clingy...so then I do one of my classic favorites...grilled chicken and salad. Now, this is my favorite, not my husband's favorite, or my kid's favorite...but it is easy and simple enough.
Hopefully, I will come across a recipe worthy of posting on here! :) Thanks for all the great ideas ladies!
1 comment:
Jess!!! So glad to see you here. Trust me post away. I think we all feel that way about the things we always make. Or just try some and let people know what you think. I'm so glad to see you here. We need to play soon ;)
Post a Comment