OK so I was wondering what all you can do in a crock pot. So I'm putting a challenge out there for crock pot recipes. I know we have a few on here already. Thought this could be fun? I love to cook with my pot. So easy to through it in and let it cook all day. But as I stated I'm not all that creative. Any good ideas out there?
Oh, I promise that I am going to do my intro post here soon. I just have to find a picture I like. Silly I know, I love to take pictures but don't let anyone take them of me.
3 comments:
I won't post until I find a pic of me....we can take pics of each other.....:)
Yeah RIGHT!!!! No thanks. You are too cute ;) Love ya girl. So happy you are here. And so excited about you being next door.
Thanks to those that have posted on the Crock Pot Challange. I love to cook this way and I needed some new ideas.
Post a Comment